CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 12, 2007

Go Wizards!

What a week! Ali had her first soccer game on Tuesday! She really did a great job, even though the team lost all the kids had fun and that is what counts. Unfortunately, I was in so much pain for her first game, I hardly got any pictures. The whole "wisdom teeth removal" got a little tricky when the dry socket kicked in. I have never been in so much pain in all my life, thanks to all for the prayers and those who sent sweet notes and emails, I am finally feeling better! Nana and Aunt Betty made the trip to Georgia on Tuesday for Ali's first game, so she had her own cheering section, and it has been so nice to have them here.




We went out to St. Simon's tonight for dinner at the 4th of May. It was so good. We stopped by the beach for a minute, it was chilly out there!








2 comments:

Mike said...

Hey,
Great pictures! I am sorry to hear about your wisdom teeth - I did not know you were getting those removed. I will pray for a quick recovery for you. I had that done before Mike and I got married - yuck! Take care,

Paula said...

I am glad Ali finally had her game. I hope you mouth feels better soon.
Love ya!! Paula