This was homecoming week at Ali's school. Her school is K5-12th grade. We found out last week that Ali was elected by her class mates to represent the first grade. They picked a "prince and princess" from each grade to be on the homecoming court. It was really cute. I spoke with Ali's teacher at the game and she said that they had to meet certain requirements and being a good example for others was one, so we are very proud of Ali!!





Ali's friend Andrew was voted "prince" which worked out great. They have been friends since Pre-K.

Proud Daddy

I had to add a couple of more pictures. We had a garage sale this weekend. Probably the most unsuccessful sale we have ever had. However, Ali played more with her Barbie Jeep Saturday morning (which was for sale) than she has in the past 2 years. I had to snap some pics of little Chloe going for a ride in the jeep, she was a good sport! (doesn't she looked thrilled to be in the jeep.....)






4 comments:
What a fun weekend! Ali is just gorgeous and I love her dress.
Everytime we have a garage sale (always unsuccessful here too)the kids do not want to sell their toys and we do!! :)Bye,Janet
Those are great. Ali looks so sweet, we are proud of her too. Ashlee loves the pictures of Chloe in the Jeep !!! Miss you
OhLeslie...Are you kidding me? What a beauty. You and Phil better lock her up.
Love Chloe going for a ride.
That is so sweet ! Princess Ali !
I bet she was loving all that - her little prince is cute too! :)
Post a Comment