Today we said "good-bye" to our Xpedition. A little silly I guess to get attached to a "car", but it's probably the memories more than anything. We don't change cars often so it's a big change for us. After all, this is the only car Ali has memory of....it's kept us safe, taken her to her new Georgia home, her first day of school, dance recitals, beach trips, Disney, and many trips to Tennessee. My little girl has went from a sippy cup to a MP3 player in the backseat....Nothing like a little character...




3 comments:
Awwww- you are just as sentimental as me! I am so like that too. I saved my babys umbilical cords! (John says nasty huh!). I do think that is sad for Ali, but im sure she'll LOVE that new one just as much! It;s Beautuful!!!!!
~Cindy
I love the new car. Just think how much you'll save !!!
Hey, Congrats on the nice and shiny car! It is sad and hard to let go, but think about the $ being saved in gas. It is about $100 week in my Suburban! Crazy,huh? ENJOY making new memories in your new car. Janet and family
Post a Comment