For those of you who are actually home in the mornings and have time this week....My friend Lisa and I have will be traveling to NYC this week and have tickets for Good Morning America on Thursday and Regis and Kelly on Friday. So please leave a comment if you get to watch and actually see us? We are so excited. We spend our whole year planning this trip. . I truly believe that all "moms and girlfriends" need to get away and enjoy some time for yourself! It makes you a better person! Here we go Lisa...it just keeps getting better!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YEAH !!!!! We are going to have so much fun.
I will look for ya! Have a blast - I am jealous!!!! :) Janet
Oh wow!!! Sounds like so much fun!
Glad you're getting away for a while!
:) Cindy
Fun girl. I will be watching for sure!!! Have fun and be careful.
Post a Comment