CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

My daughter is singing "Rocky Top"...

So we are headed up to Pigeon Forge for the weekend...and Ali starts singing "Rocky Top". We've been here for what...3 months...and she already knows that song. We later found out that her gym teacher plays Rocky Top when they stretch...it was cute. We all ended up singing it before it was over. Our goal for the trip was to find some bargains at the outlets for Ali for the winter, and we did....we had some fun too.

Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg are decorated so nice for the fall. I realized that we haven't really experienced "fall" for three years being in Georgia. I was so thankful to be home.

There is nothing Ali loves more than a hotel...I think she thinks she is on "Suite Life of Zack and Cody"....


We drove into Gatlinburg and rode on this Ariel Tram up to Ober Gatlinburg. Mom had never done that before. It was beautiful.




Ali loved her new hat, but she couldn't hardly see...she still won at Putt Putt somehow though!

Nana making a shot.



2 comments:

The Knight Family said...

Oh I love fall!!!! Those are all AWESOME pics!

(as usual) :)

Mike said...

Love all the pictures!!!!!! I love Fall - my favorite. We have not made it to Dollywood lately, but wanting to go up towards Pigeon Forge and Dollywood soon. I want to go shopping at Five Oaks too. Oh, Blaine loved that putt-putt place too. GREAT pics! Hope you all are doing well.