CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Favorite's 2007


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas....we sure did!Here our some of my favorite pics from the season. We are headed to Tn this weekend for more Christmas get together's, we hope to see some snow!!!!

Ali visits with Santa


Christmas Party for the hospital

My favorite ornament Ali made at church


Christmas with cousins at Stone Mountain, GA.

Christmas with GrandMary
Stone Mountain



Picking up fresh shrimp for Christmas Eve at the docks.



Our first gingerbread house, Ali did the icicles all by herself.


Nana came to GA from Tn to join us as we drove out to Jekyll Island for a last minute gift.


Ali's favorite gift from Santa (Phil's too I think)







2 comments:

Paula said...

GREAT pictures!! Merry Christmas to your family. Your Christmas card of Ali was so beautiful!!

The Knight Family said...

Hey Leslie~
I love these pictures! Glad you all had a great Christmas!
Love, Cindy