CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Future Lady Vol starts as a Bulldog?

This girl loves basketball!! Ali had her first game tonight Bulldogs vs. Millhouse Steakhouse. She is playing in a co-ed "instructional" league in Brunswick. This girl had 3 blocks and 1 steal. No points but not for lack of trying! Only 2 girls on the team this year. We'll keep you posted on her progress. Go #14!!!





Ali--almost 2 at Nana's house
Look at this precious baby girl. It seems like yesterday and she was this little!!I couldn't help but miss my dad tonight at the game. He was such a lady basketball fan and would have been so proud of his little Ali.

7 comments:

Bryce and Lisa said...

Go Ali, you are so sweet. we are so proud of you !!! Go Bulldogs
Love,
Bryce, Lisa, Austin and Ashlee

The Knight Family said...

What a cutie!

~Cindy

The Knight Family said...

What a cutie!

~Cindy

Mike said...

GO VOLS! How cute!
Pray for snow for us....it is currently flurring and raining.
Janet and family

Nicole said...

Hey Leslie!! I will always remember you as being one of the funniest girls I ever knew!! You have a beautiful family!

Paula said...

How sweet. How fat they grow....I can remember her toddling around and now look at her. Tearing up the court.

Houston said...

Now if we can just get them some orange and white jerseys.