One thing is for sure...change is on the way. There is so much to be excited about with moving, but so much stress that comes along with it! No wonder they say it is one of the most stressful events for people. I decided to change the blog template in honor of this "change" and spice it up a little. I plan to keep blogging in the midst of all the moving--my scrapbook therapy! We checked out the school situation, since we will be living with my mom for a few months, it looks like little Ali will have to start school at one place and then change when we find a house. I just hate that for her, but I know she will be fine. She is sad to leave Georgia, which makes me sad too. I know God will comfort her when she needs it and will take care of our every need. So needless to say, a lot of transition getting ready to happen...but I do think the overall mood is excitement! We are getting closer! Friday, June 20, 2008
Change
One thing is for sure...change is on the way. There is so much to be excited about with moving, but so much stress that comes along with it! No wonder they say it is one of the most stressful events for people. I decided to change the blog template in honor of this "change" and spice it up a little. I plan to keep blogging in the midst of all the moving--my scrapbook therapy! We checked out the school situation, since we will be living with my mom for a few months, it looks like little Ali will have to start school at one place and then change when we find a house. I just hate that for her, but I know she will be fine. She is sad to leave Georgia, which makes me sad too. I know God will comfort her when she needs it and will take care of our every need. So needless to say, a lot of transition getting ready to happen...but I do think the overall mood is excitement! We are getting closer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Leslie----Your pictures just keep getting better and better. You have such an eye for it.
I will pray for Ali and that she makes many great friends quickly. Be close to Nana will be great!!
I love your vacation pictures. Ali is at such a good age for all that fun.
Poor Ali. I feel for her. I never have liked change either. But she is still young. better to make this move now - before the preteen years - when it would have been worse (much worse). I will pray for her to find a special new buddy, someone she has a lot in common with. God answers prayers!
Hi - we are excited for your "change"! I have never moved out of state before, but I know it would be hard with us too. I pray that God will comfort Ali along with you and Phil as well. Good luck and come see us. Janet and family
Post a Comment