CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Universal Orlando

We got to Universal Studios on Father's Day and had so much fun! We have been anticipating the "JAWS" ride for months, so it was the first one we rode. Ali said she is never riding it again as long as she lives. We loved Universal Studios, Ali's favorite ride was E.T. and the Mummy. We took Britney with us for her graduation present. Sorry for so many pictures but I can't get my photoshow to work!!



The Simpson ride just opened up....Ali loved it but we weren't crazy about it. It was one of those 3-D rides where you basically stay in the same spot.


We have really been wanting to visit Islands of Adventure. Phil and Brit took off on the "big" coasters. I think the Hulk was their favorite, but the all around favorite was definitely Spider Man, it was awesome.



These are the "Dueling Dragons". 2 coasters that come 12 inches apart, one is fire, the other ice. Phil and Brit were not smiling this big when they got fiinished riding both of these back to back.

Ali was sad because she was too short for the dragons.


Toon Lagoon was so neat. We had so much fun with these little captions.



Seuss Landing was so fun. The Cat in the Hat ride was our favorite.





Mythos


The Hulk Coaster



Ali and Britney at the Hotel


Ali's handstand
Phil's handstand



2 comments:

Mike said...

Great pics! Cute! Glad to know you all loved Universal, we might go there along with Disney in October. I have been hearing rave reviews on Universal lately!!! :)
Janet and family

Bryce and Lisa said...

Looks like so much fun !!!!! I love roller coasters. I'm glad you all had fun