Finally....we have made our way back to Knoxville for a visit, I think it has almost been 2 years, which is hard to believe. Ali has been with Grandmary since Wed. night for a visit and Phil and I came down tonight for the weekend. For those of you in TN, you know about Big Ed's, but for those of you who don't....it is a landmark in Oak Ridge, TN. Phil grew up here and has many memories of visiting Big Ed's with his family. Kids go up to the kitchen and hold their hands out to get cheese, it's really cute. Best thing about Big Ed's....nothing changes. Same paper plates, same pictures on the wall. Ali and Grandmary brought a "7" candle for Ali's upcoming birthday and we stuck it in the middle of her cheese pizza! They gave her a Big Ed's shirt for her birthday too. It was really cute!

3 comments:
Yummy - and happy b-day Ali! Too cute. Janet
We love Big Eds too, Yum !!
7 really.?! WOW! Happy Birthday.
I haven't been to Big Eds in a LONG time. MMMM sounds good.
Post a Comment