CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

"CTI" Friends

Tonight we met at Wasabi's in Knoxville with some of our good friends that Phil used to work with at CTI. We have been emailing and blogging each other forever and it was so good to see everyone in person! We went over to a little park afterwards to let the kids play, they were really cute. We have GOT to make this a "frequent" event! It was so good to see you Janet, Cindy, and Michelle. I got a little carried away with little Mileigh, as you will see from the pics. Look at her big blue eyes, so precious!


Emma was so cute. We feel like we know this little girl from her pictures. She was so adventurous, you can tell she has 2 older brothers!

Little Madison is so sweet, she is a perfect mix of her mom and dad.


Ali let me take her picture, I was so happy!

Blaine and Emma in the creek, nobody fell....couldn't believe it!





4 comments:

Mike said...

Wow! What wonderful pictures. You are a great photographer! We all had a great time - so good to see you all again, finally! :)
Janet,Mike and kids

The Knight Family said...

I agree! You make the best photographs - ALWAYS!
We had such a fun evening, even though it was short. We'll have to do it again soon! :)

Bryce and Lisa said...

I love the pictures, they are great. It was so good spending time with you all this weekend. I am so thankful you live close !!!!
Lisa

Paula said...

Great photos!! You really have a wonderful talent. I am anxious for you to do ours. Early September I hope. I want outside ones.

Email me your phone number please.