CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Greetings from Georgia...


Well, this is our last trip to Georgia. We got here Sunday about 5pm to make the final move to Kingsport with all of our "stuff". Not much to do, I've been blogging outside on a chair in the driveway trying to use my neighbors network connection while monitoring this huge lizard that is on the house behind me and hoping he stays put. It is HOT!!! How do I forget already how hot it gets!!!! We didn't realize there is a Hurricane/Tropical Storm brewing down south. We are hoping to be out of here by Thursday, but I think the brunt of the rain and wind are due in Brunswick tomorrow. We walked on the beach last night, you can tell by the waves and the clouds that something is on it's way! Beware of the blogs to follow, I had a lot to catch up on and posted a lot of pictures!

0 comments: