
We had the kind of cabin fever where you never want to leave the cabin...if you know what I mean! We met our wonderful friends, Lisa, Bryce, Ashlee and Austin for a weekend in the mountains in Gatlinburg. The cabin was so awesome, we didn't leave it all weekend. It was so much fun!

The kids thought that the hot tub was the greatest thing ever. Ashlee called it the "cacuzzi".

Lisa bought the kids a ginger bread house. Phil did the decorating, the kids loved it.
I had so many pics of baby Ashlee, she looks like a little Gap model.

Then on Sunday morning...the greatest thing happened...IT SNOWED!!!
Ali was beyond excited. They had so much fun in this snow!
4 comments:
Oh WOW!! Those are all sooooo good!
I especially love that last one of you & Phil! So cute!
Looks like a fun weekend get a way!
I also love your new Blog background!!
Wonderful pics! Looks like you all had a blast. Janet
We had the BEST time with you all !!!! The weekend went by tooooooo fast. Your pictures are great. We love you guys
Sound like you had a great weekend! I so wish I was there with you. The picture are beautiful.
Post a Comment