We started the weekend out on the "snowy side". Ali was so excited to see more snow. I took the first 2 pictures at a rest area in the NC mountains as we traveled to SC to visit our friends. We even saw families tubing on the hillside. I want to do that!!!

We really enjoyed our visit with Dee, Greg, Maddie, and Aiden. We took the kids to the playground at Maddie's school on Saturday and they had a great time! Happy Birthday Dee!

Aiden, Maddie, and little Ella Reed going down the slide (so cute)....

These 2 girls loved this mound, Ali said she was digging to China and by the looks of her coat, she got close.

Little Aiden

Maddie
Isn't this tree hilarious? Backyard at the Barefoots.

Can it get any cooler that you have your own rock climbing wall????Ali thought it was the greatest thing ever and Greg had all the gear, it was awesome.


I thought this last picture that Phil took was cool. Ali said the pine trees in SC reminded her of Georgia and it made her sad.
1 comments:
GREAT pics - as usual. :)
Janet and family
Post a Comment