CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So Much to Blog...So Little Time!

We have been so busy I have had no time to blog. So I quickly scanned some pics tonight from the last few weeks and picked out a few.


The first two pictures below are from Ali's play at school. The entire 2nd grade put on a play about fairy tales, it was really cute. Ali's group sang " A Dragon Can Be A Princess Too". She had 4 lines and did very well. Grandmary and Grandpa John drove from Knoxville to see the 25 minute play, that was special (and we didn't even get a picture).





She also had her first 2 basketball games. The pics below are from the first game. She is doing great. Go #7!!!!

Sunday night Ali was a Candy Cane in a production at my sister's church. She had a lot of fun doing this.
The picture below is Ali and her friend McKenzie were candy canes together.

Logan-part of the wise men entourage.

Ella makes a back stage visit.

The Snow Man is ready...

Ali took the picture below with my cell phone camera on Sunday. I love it. She really loves to take pictures. She said "Momma, hurry and give me your camera, it looks like heaven opening up" How precious.

1 comments:

Janet said...

Gorgeous! As always, great pics. I loved your Christmas card too!!!!