CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Third Day Concert--Asheville, NC


For our anniversary this year, we bought ourselves 2 tickets to see Third Day in concert. We have been wanting to go to a Third Day show for probably over 5 years and for different reasons, just never made it. Oh man, it was awesome! They played some old favorites, new songs off of the new album, and a few Christmas songs as well! Here are their touring dates, they are going to be in Gatlinburg over New Years: http://www.thirdday.com/touring.htm

My favorite Third Day song lyrics:
Magnificent Holy FatherI stand in awe of all I see Of all the things You have created But still You choose to think of me
Who am I that You should suffer Your very life to set me free The only thing that I can give You Is the life You gave to me
This is my offering, dear Lord This is my offering to You, God And I will give You my life For it’s all I have to give Because You gave Your life for me
I stand before You at this altar So many have given You more I may not have much I can offer Yet what I have is truly Yours
This is my offering

Cell phone pic below...I'm so thankful for cell phone cameras.




5 comments:

Janet said...

That looks like fun! I would like to enjoy an "adult" concert sometime - you know something besides Jonas Bros., Miley Cyrus...they are great, but need some adult fun! ;) Glad you all finally made it to a concert!

Janet said...

By the way the concert in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg is sold out!

Bryce and Lisa said...

I'm so glad you all got to go. I know their concert had to be great!!! Christian music now is so awesome the lyrics are powerful.

Paula said...

So glad you had that time. We saw them several years ago. So powerful.

It is snowing here now...I know it has to be snowing there. What a wonderful winter so far here!!

The Knight Family said...

We love Third day!

Hope you had a great time and a HAPPY ANniversary!!