Did anyone else see the frost this morning??? I opened the garage door and it looked like a winter wonderland! It was gorgeous. Even Ali took notice when she saw it. I got home and grabbed my camera. Wish I would have taken it on the ride to school to get the sunrise with all the fog and white frost...it was so pretty. Guess it is going to get colder as we go this week...single digits I heard on the news...all this frost is pretty...but WHERE IS THE SNOW???????Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Baby It's Cold Outside...
Did anyone else see the frost this morning??? I opened the garage door and it looked like a winter wonderland! It was gorgeous. Even Ali took notice when she saw it. I got home and grabbed my camera. Wish I would have taken it on the ride to school to get the sunrise with all the fog and white frost...it was so pretty. Guess it is going to get colder as we go this week...single digits I heard on the news...all this frost is pretty...but WHERE IS THE SNOW???????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We want some snow BAD !
HUH! Where is spring and summer.
Post a Comment