CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all! I'm so thankful for these two sweet people that God put in my life. I love you Phil and Ali!








5 comments:

The Knight Family said...

OH MY GOSH Leslie-
you continue to amaze me with your photography....
these pics are stunning!!!

Beautiful!!!!

Janet said...

Beautiful! If you guys were closer, I would be using you all the time for pics.

Bryce and Lisa said...

Love the pictures, I'm so glad you got to go and have fun !!

Kim,Tripp and Cade said...

I love the pictures!! I am so glad you guys had a great time!

Paula said...

I believe you get better and better Leslie. Beautiful pictures of a gorgeous family!!

Happy New Year!!

I have more labels for Ali, I hope she is still saving them.