CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bays Mountain


Bays Mountain is in Kingsport, Tn. I haven't been there in probably 15 years or so. I used to go there when I was younger. It was a beautiful day to explore and check it all out. Not much has changed, Ali loved it.






4 comments:

The Knight Family said...

I love the mama & baby turtle pic and the mama & baby deer pic!!!! I also love the Mama & Ali pic too! :)
So cute Leslie - I love your style.....

I also LOVE your new Blog design - I so wish you lived closer.....

Mike said...

Oh my goodness....what sweet pics! Love the mama and baby pics (humans too). :)

I wished you all lived closer too.

Hope all are great!

Paula said...

Those are great pics!!

Bryce and Lisa said...

Hey, that looks so fun. I love Bays Mountain !!