Ali is playing softball. She has never swung a bat before this year. We had opening day ceremonies last weekend. They introduced the kids and she had her first game....well she missed her first game because she slammed her finger in the door the night before and it looked so bad I had to take her to urgent care for an xray...not broke, so that's good. I love the little uniforms and colors for her team. It was cute as they all did a hat salute when their name was called. I need a picture of her finger. I can still add one....it looks as bad today as it did on Friday...but I think it is getting better despite the looks. Proud of my baby for trying new things!
Go Angels!




2 comments:
WOOHOO! Go Ali! How fun!
Yea for Ali!!
All the Easter pictures are great. Ali looked beautiful.
The egg hunt looked fun.
Poor Phil....
Post a Comment