CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

WOOHOO!!!!

WOOHOO!!!! We've got a house!!!!!
What a long road it has been. Just writing this brings tears to my eyes...I don't know why, relief I guess. We have searched, offered, been denied, prayed, you name it...what a process. The house will not be ready until mid July, so by that time it will have been one year, never would have imagined that. Don't get me wrong, very thankful to mom for letting us stay with her and I know my home is anywhere my family is....but man...I can't wait! So here it is! Yay! Ali is going to start third grade at the school we want her to go to, I am registering her tomorrow! I know all my friends are so tired of hearing about this crazy house hunt and it's OVER!!!! So thankful to God for guiding us and closing doors when they need closed and opening them back when the time is right!
Britney approves.


Brandon approves.
Ali has a home.


3 comments:

Mike said...

So happy and excited for you all! Your little note brought tears to my eyes as well. Janet and family

The Knight Family said...

Oh Leslie - Yay yay yay!!!!!!!
That is awesome news!!!!
Sounds like it all happened in God's timing,
which is ALWAYS perfect! :)
So happy for you guys~

Paula said...

Yippy! I am so happy for you three!! This is great news.