CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

House Update

Not bad progress considering it has rained DAILY! Go builders go! I would get out there and help if I could! All the siding and shutters up...woohoo!
Our new address...
Checkin' out the facilities.......gross.
Front porch still needs concrete.
But they finished the garage...

To Do List...

Ali portrait..


3 comments:

Paula said...

House is looking good.
Happy Mother's day..late..Ali is AWESOME!!!
Love all the photos!

Bryce and Lisa said...

I am SOOO excited for you guys. The house looks so nice !!!! We can't wait to see it in person. We love you guys

The Knight Family said...

Oh Leslie, HOW EXCITING!
I know you are beyond "ready" for this house to be finished. You will need a housewarming party! :)
It looks like it is going to be Beautiful! So happy for you guys, keep the updates posted! :)