CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Who has TIME to BLOG?

Here are two updated house pics....I am hoping to get some inside pics next week. Closing date has been pushed back to July 22nd, which is a week later than scheduled....(trying not to complain...what is another week after waiting one year)
We have been so busy that I have had no time to blog all of our beach pics but I did want to get a few house pics on here because it has really changed a lot!! We are now driving out there everyday...today they were putting in air vents and electrical sockets.
Hope everyone has a Happy 4th!!! We are so blessed and so thankful!!


3 comments:

Mike said...

Yay! How exciting! What a beautiful home to make new memories. Congrats! Janet and family

The Knight Family said...

Ohhhh, I love it!!!!! Can't wait to see the inside pics.
i know you are more than ready to move in! We may just have to drive up to see it in person! :)

Paula said...

I love it. Your home is beautiful!! Can't wait to see it.